** Discontinued with 1 stock left**
Style: Go Rhino Front Bumper BR5
Vehicle Fit: 2015-2017 Ford F150
Fitment Notes: One-piece welded winch tray built from 1/4" thick steel for use with winches up to 12,500 lbs
Weight: 218.5 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 82" x 30.5" x 17.75"
Steel Material: Mild Steel
Finish: Textured Black
Go Rhino BR5 24295T Front Bumper
- One-piece welded winch tray built from 1/4" thick steel for use with winches up to 12,500 lbs
- Winch tray included. Optional 3in x 3in lights, sold separately
- No drilling required
- Framed mesh vent cover hides the mounting bracket while allowing critical airflow to the vehicle
- Functional, removable steel mesh covers add protection and increased airflow to the winch
- Different license plate mounting locations available with the included bracket.
- 1" thick steel D-shackle mounting clevis welded directly to the winch tray (Shackles not included)
- Optional Light Bar mount provides extra protection and multiple lighting options
- Optional Front Light Plate accessory allows for the installation of Rigid D-Series Dually or a compatible LED lights
- All accessories are sold separately
The BR5 Front Bumper Replacement brings the style & functionality from the BR10 to half-ton trucks. The bumper allows for the installation of lights and a winch to help you enjoy your free time or to help get the job done.
Go Rhino bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!