Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Summit Bullnose Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2019-2023 Ram 2500/3500
Fitment Notes: Will not fit with body lift
Net Weight: 164 lbs
Gross Weight: 214 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 x 36 x 42
Retains Front Parking Sensors: Yes
Accommodates Camera - Adaptive Cruise Control: No
Retains Factory Tow Hooks: Yes
Retains Factory Fog Lights: Yes
Ranch Hand BSD191BL1 Summit Front Bumper
- The Summit Front Bumper was designed for the 3/4 and 1 ton RAM truck because of its reduced weight but has become popular across all applications.
- The diamond-plate steel body and complementing grille guard or bullnose provide exceptional wrap-around protection.
- Built for ½ ton Dodge truck with diamond-plate steel
- Tow hooks retained on most applications
- Fog lights retained on most applications
- Direct bolt-on install, no cutting, welding, or drilling
- Available with grille guard which includes all the features of the Legend Grille Guard
- Available with Bullnose
Ranch Hand bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!