Style: Warn Rear Bumper Ascent
Vehicle Fit: 2019-2023 Ford Ranger
Fitment Notes: May interfere with Driver Assist Software.
Weight: 115 lbs.
Steel Material: 11 Gauge steel
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
- Angled Design Sits High, To Maintain Maximum Ground Clearance And Approach Angles
- Winch Ready - Accepts Most WARN Mid-Frame (Footdown) Winches Up To 12,000 Pounds
- Durable Black Textured Powder Coat Over 11-Gauge Steel Withstands Rigorous Salt Spray Testing, Delivering Up To 2X Corrosion Protection
- Bumper Accommodates Oversize Tires
- Features Integrated Dual Light Ports To Mount Auxiliary Flood Or Spot Sights
- Easy To Install - Pre-Drilled Bolt Holes And Cutouts Make It Easy To Mount A WARN Winch, Even After Bumper Install
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
When a WARN Ascent Bumper rides up front on your full-size truck, you open up a world of possibilities. You get the look you want, the rugged functionality you need. Precision angles and a unique low-profile design maximize approach angles and optimize off-road performance. Plus, the WARN Ascent Bumpers come ready to fit the legendary WARN mid-frame winches. When it comes to integrated style and functionality, there's nothing else like it, not even close.
Warn bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!