Style: Go Rhino Front Bumper BR6
Vehicle Fit: 2016-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 // 2019 Chevy Silverado 1500 LD (Classic)
Fitment Notes: Excludes Driver Alert package and New Body Style Trucks
Weight: 199.50 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 82.0 x 30.5 x 22.0
Steel Material: Mild Steel
Finish: Textured Black
Go Rhino BR6 24180T Front Bumper
- Easy Installation with 2-piece design for easy handling, no drilling required
- Hinged winch cover for easy access - cover can be used with or without a winch
- Holds winches rated to 12,500 lbs. with predrilled slots and holes for many popular winch brands
- Integrated hidden front-facing 2" hitch receiver mount
- Optional 3" x 3" lights plates, light bar mount and lights sold separately
- Patented heavy-duty Rhino hook D-ring shackle mounts (US Patent # 790,408)
- Winch tray and mounting brackets are made from 1/4" steel
- Winch-ready Front Bumper is designed to fit the contours of each vehicle
- Includes Bumper Shell
- Includes Brackets
- Includes Hardware
- Lights not included
Go Rhino's BR6 winch-ready HD Front Bumper Replacement offers heavy-duty front-end protection while upgrading your vehicle's factory appearance with an aggressive, modern look. The unique design includes integrated light ports, while optional light plates. and patented Light Mount Bar allows for additional customization. It's not all just good looks - the BR6's sturdy, 1/4" steel winch plate can accommodate winches rated up to 12,500 pounds and the patented Rhino Hook shackles mounts are attached directly to frame rails for extra strength. BR6 Bumpers come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5-year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
Go Rhino bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!