Style: Hammerhead Pre-Runner Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2000-2004 Ford Excursion
Fitment Notes: Due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation
Weight: 215 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0089
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates up to four 3.25" x 3.25" external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The pre-runner style brush guard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing. This bumper will fit the Ford Excursion (2000-2004).
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Related Categories: Bumpers Ford Excursion Bumpers Front Bumpers Hammerhead Bumpers Hammerhead Bumpers Ford Excursion Hammerhead Front Winch Bumper Hammerhead Pre-Runner Bumper Hammerhead Winch Bumpers Winch Bumpers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
bumper was awesome. i was kept very well informed on shipping and any questions i had were quickly handled.bumper was extremely well packed. on a pallet, huge cardboard box,packing, and the heaviest banding ive ever seen. it was quite safe. fed ex brought it on a semi . your gona need a fork truck to move it. it was worth the wait as they had to make it because they dont stock much. it was heaver than i thought it would be. if you hit a deer , its gona die.