Hammerhead 600-56-0891 Low Profile Front Bumper
- Designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving
- Accommodates up to four 3.25″ by 3.25″ external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights, as well as a 20″ light bar in the center of the bumper
- Reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumper as light as possible
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper
- Will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch
- Will accommodate the OE front sensors
Whether it be on the pitted roads or smooth rides, the modernly sleek design of Hammerhead bumpers surely takes everyone's eyes arrested. It gives accent and adds great impression to your mien.
Custom made brackets for your Hammerhead bumper that would not result in twisting when you do sideload motions. These truck bumpers bolt directly to a vehicle’s frame. No cutting, welding or drilling required. With an option to have an auxiliary protection, it may be a pre-runner guard or a full grille guard. Undeniably, the product itself already presents durability.
Welded by personnel with AWS D1.1 welding certification, ensuring your bumper is built to last and its bumpers are made in the US and by American craftsmen that would produce superior quality all the time.
Though Hammerhead doesn't carry big stocks since all bumpers are custom made for every client but it is and will be an unwavering great business deal! It's always meant for the spotlight and unbeatable high sales in the market. It may take 2-3 weeks for the process, but hey, aren't ultimate Hammerhead Bumpers worth the wait?
Here at BumperStock - you are not just selecting great choices for your truck, it also comes with free gifts and cash discounts along with your purchased desired products. Free and Fast shipping as always!
Just Dial 844-827-4442 and let's talk!
Material: 3/16" Plate Steel
Weight: 113 lbs
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Application: 2016-2020 Nissan Titan