Style: Fab Fours Front Bumper Matrix
Vehicle Fit: 2016-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
Fitment Notes: Not compatible with body kits, only suspension lift modifications. Not Compatible with Diesel Models or Turbo Charged Engines.
Weight: 320 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 37 in
Steel Material: 3/16″ Plate Steel Construction
Finish: Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
Fab Fours Matrix Series CS16-X4852-1
- Aggressive Design
- Winch ready for Warn Zeon 12 or smaller. If running a Warn Zeon, the Control Box Relocation kit (89960) is required. All winches with similar housings will require control box relocation kit.
- Center mount accommodates a single row 30″ light bar (not included). Double row can be used if not running a winch.
- Side mounting slots and tabs for various light options. Mounting options on each side for (2) 3×3 Dually lights (2009-2018).
- All 2019-2021 models hold a single dually per a side and 2022-2023 hold (2) 2×3 lights; Lights not included.
- Accommodates OE front camera. Minor camera interference with pre-runner
- Removable light inserts for optimal customization
- Provides far more tire clearance.
- Integrated D-Ring Mounts
- Integrated Sensor Holes on 2016-2021 models.
- All 2022-2023 Models are Non-Sensor.
Fab Fours bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Fab Fours Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!