Style: Go Rhino Front Bumper BR6
Vehicle Fit: 2014-2015 Chevy Silverado 1500
Fitment Notes: Winch Tray included
Weight: 159 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 83.3 x 17.5 x 31.8
Steel Material: Mild Steel
Finish: Textured Black
Go Rhino BR6 24179T Front Bumper
- Easy Installation-2 piece design for easy handling and no drilling required
- Go Rhino BR6 Winch-ready Front Bumper Replacement is laser measured and designed in 3D CAD to fit the contours of each vehicle
- Holds winches rated to 12,500 lbs and comes with pre drilled slots and holes for many popular winch brands
- Winch tray and mounting brackets are made from 1/4" steel.
- Features a hinged winch cover for easy access to winch mount area. Cover can be used with or without a winch
- Patented heavy-duty Rhino hook D-ring shackle mounts (US Patent # 790,408) are mounted directly to frame rails for extra strength
- Unique design includes integrated light ports for lighting customization with optional light plates and patented Light Mount Bar (US Patent # 757,316)
- Includes Bumper Shell
- Includes Brackets
- Includes Hardware
- Lights not included
Go Rhino's BR6 winch-ready HD Front Bumper Replacement offers heavy duty front end protection while upgrading your vehicle's factory appearance with an aggressive, modern look. The unique design includes integrated light ports, while optional light plates and patented Light Mount Bar allows for additional customization. It's not all just good looks - the BR6's sturdy, 1/4" steel winch plate can accommodate winches rated up to 12,500 pounds and the patented Rhino Hook shackles mounts are attached directly to frame rails for extra strength. The BR6 comes with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
Go Rhino bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!