Style: Go Rhino Front Bumper BR6
Vehicle Fit: 2021-2024 Ford F150
Fitment Notes: Excludes Models with Active Park Assist & Adaptive Cruise Control. Winch tray included, accommodates winches up to 12,500 lbs. Optional plate to be used when a vertical roller fairlead mount is required.
Weight: 178 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 79" x 16" x 28"
Steel Material: Mild Steel
Finish: Textured Black
Go Rhino BR6 24398T
- Features a hinged winch cover to be used with or without a winch
- Patented heavy-duty Rhino hook D-ring shackle mounts (US Patent # 790,408) are mounted directly to frame rails for extra strength
- The bumper features a steel two-piece design that holds winches rated up to 12,000 pounds.
- Unique design includes integrated light ports for lighting customization with optional light plates and patented Light Mount Bar (US Patent # 757,316)
- Winch tray and mounting brackets are made from 1/4" steel
- Winch-ready HD Front Bumper Replacement is laser measured and designed in 3D CAD to fit the contours of each vehicle.
Go Rhino bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!