Style: Hammerhead X-Series Full Brushguard Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 1500
Fitment Notes: This bumper will NOT accommodate the Denali package. OEM low speed impact guards will need to be trimmed for some winches. This bumper will not accommodate the Denali package. Due to the vast variety of offerings and sizes of aftermarket fender flares, we cannot guarantee that the outer tubes of our full brush guard bumpers will allow for over-sized fender flares to be installed on a vehicle.
Weight: 246 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0085
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates 6" round after-market off-road lights.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The X-series style brush guard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing.
- NOTE: OEM low-speed impact guards will need to be trimmed for some winches.
- This bumper will NOT accommodate the Denali package.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety of offerings and sizes of after-market fender flares, we cannot guarantee that the outer tubes of our Full Brush Guard bumpers will allow for over-sized fender flares to be installed on a vehicle. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping Policy: Click to review
- Return Policy: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Details