Style: Hammerhead X-Series Full Brushguard Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 1999-2002 GMC Sierra 1500
Fitment Notes: This bumper will NOT accommodate the Denali package. OEM low-speed impact guards will need to be trimmed for some winches.
Weight: 246 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0085
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates 6" round after-market off-road lights.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The X-series style brush guard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing.
- NOTE: OEM low-speed impact guards will need to be trimmed for some winches.
- This bumper will NOT accommodate the Denali package.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety of offerings and sizes of after-market fender flares, we cannot guarantee that the outer tubes of our Full Brush Guard bumpers will allow for over-sized fender flares to be installed on a vehicle. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.