Style: Hammerhead Pre-Runner Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD (Excludes Non-HD)
Fitment Notes: This bumper ONLY fits the 2500-3500HD models. For all Warn ZEON winches, a solenoid relocation kit will be required.
Weight: 209 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0135
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates up to four 3.5" square after-market off-road fog lights, as well as lights on the pre-runner bar.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The pre-runner style brushguard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing.
- For all Warn ZEON winches, a solenoid relocation kit will be required.
- This bumper ONLY fits the 2500-3500HD models.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
That bumper is bad A___!!! Farley easy to install only had to drill 2 hols for bolts for the lower bracket. Used a ratchet strap across 2 D-ring holes and a metal cable with eyelets around the top center. To give me 3 solid points to lift with a engine hoist. Leveled it out with some adjustments on straps. Installed brackets to frame lose. Mounted the bumper and slowly adjusted and tightened all the bolts. Then i drill for the 2 holes i did not have and it was done 1-1.5 total with installing whence and wires too. Easy to put wench in before you put the bumper on the truck. Super fast delivery too!!!
Bumper is awesome! Hammerhead did an excellent job. Took longer then described purchased April 7th received June 9th, Bumperstock was great to work with.