Style: Hammerhead X-Series Full Brushguard Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 1992-1996 Ford Bronco
Fitment Notes: If your truck has front leaf springs, please contact us directly PRIOR to ordering.
Weight: 151 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0500
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates up to four 3.25" x 3.25" external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The X-series style brushguard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing.
- This bumper will also fit the 1997-1998 F250-F450.
- NOTE: If your truck has front leaf springs, please contact us directly PRIOR to ordering.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety of offerings and sizes of after-market fender flares, we cannot guarantee that the outer tubes of our Full Brush Guard bumpers will allow for oversized fender flares to be installed on a vehicle. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Related Categories: Bumpers Ford Bronco Bumpers Front Bumpers Hammerhead Bumpers Hammerhead Bumpers Ford Bronco Hammerhead Front Winch Bumper Hammerhead Winch Bumpers Winch Bumpers
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.