Style: Hammerhead No Brushguard Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2019-2021 Chevy Silverado 1500 (Excludes LD Models)
Fitment Notes: THIS BUMPER DOES NOT WORK WITH ADAPTIVE CRUISE. This front bumper has air vents to increase the airflow to the radiator and intercooler on Ecoboost models. This front bumper currently does not work with adaptive cruise control.
Weight: 186 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead 600-56-0893 Front Bumper
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates up to four 3.25" x 3.25" external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The 0.750" thick shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- This front bumper has air vents to increase the airflow to the radiator and intercooler on Ecoboost models.
- NOTE: This front bumper currently does not work with adaptive cruise control.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!