Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Front Bumper Summit Bullnose
Vehicle Fit: 2018-2020 Ford F150
Fitment Notes: Will not fit with body lift. Does not accommodate adaptive cruise
Weight: 173 lbs
Dimensions (L X W X H): 83 x 36 x 37
Winch Ready: No
Sensor Ready: No
Camera Ready: No
Keep Factory Receiver: No
Retain Factory Tow Hooks: Yes
Accommodates Factory Fog Lamps: Yes
Ranch Hand Summit BSF18HBL1
- #1 aftermarket bumper brand
- Master Crafted, 12-gauge diamond plate steel Lightweight design gives maximum protection without weighting your truck down
- Impressive design for On-road and Off-road use
- The Skirts of Ranch Hand Bullnose give Ultimate vehicle underside protection
- Durable powder coat finish for superior corrosion resistance
- Super Easy Direct Bold On Installation
- Mounting Kit and Instruction included
- Made in the USA, Texas
- Bumper Weight: 173 Lb
- Bumper Dimension: 83 x 36 x 37
Ranch Hand bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!
Ordered front and rear replacements on Sunday and had them in my shop on Friday. Great service.