Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Front Bumper Summit
Vehicle Fit: 2021-2023 Ford F150
Fitment Notes: For Select Ford F150
Weight: 172 lbs
Dimensions (L X W X H): 85 x 36 x 35
Retains Front Parking Sensors: Yes
Accommodates Camera - Adaptive Cruise Control: Yes
Retains Factory Tow Hooks: Yes
Retains Factory Fog Lights: Yes
Ranch Hand BSF21HBL1 Bullnose Front Bumper
- Tough and dependable, the Ranch Hand Summit bullnose front bumper is designed for the truck owner who wants the protection of a front-end replacement without a full grille guard.
- The Summit series bullnose replacement bumper has offroad, rally styling with 12-gauge, contoured skirts.
- This bumper is designed and ideal for 1/2-ton+ trucks and features a bullnose brush guard for extra front-end protection and an aggressive look.
- Constructed with diamond-plate steel and 5/16" uprights, the Summit is built tough to be extremely durable. It uses a simple, direct-bolt installation that doesn't require any additional cutting, welding or drilling.
- Optional lighting is also easy to install on the pre-drilled light mounts (sold separately).
- The Summit bumper is highly resistant to rust and corrosion with its tough black powder coat finish, further strengthening its ability to last through the hard work your truck goes through day after day. This particular Summit bullnose bumper fits select models of the Ford F-150 (see application info to verify fitment).
Ranch Hand bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!