Style: Road Armor Stealth Front Winch Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2016-2018 GMC Sierra 1500
Fitment Notes: This Road Armor bumper accommodates a WARN M12000, Smittybilt XRC winch or similar and has recessed light ports for Base Guard.
Weight: 250 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 93 x 48 x 32 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Heavy Duty Steel Construction
Finish: Standard Premium 5-Stage Satin Black Powder Coat
Road Armor Stealth Front Bumper 2161F0B
- Made in American and Texas Strong, USA
- 3/16 inch Heavy Duty Steel Construction
- 1/4 inch Gusseting and Internal Bracketry
- CNC Laser Cut
- Precision Brake Formed
- Welded by Craftsmen inside and out
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- Superior Foot Forward Winch Mount
- Superior Foot Forward Winch Mount fits a WARN M12000, Smittybilt XRC
- Recessed light ports for auxiliary lighting
- Standard Premium 5-stage Satin Black powder-coat finish
- Lifetime Structural Warranty
- Winch and Lights are not included
Road Armor: The American-made bumper built on quality, protection, and style.
We were the first to create a multifaceted steel bumper design and have led the industry since 2000. There are a lot of other manufacturers on the market these days, and we encourage you to learn the difference - The Road Armor difference - because not all replacement bumpers are created equal. There's no substitute for the Original Road Armor Bumpers, 100% Made in Texas, USA, and backed by our Lifetime Guarantee.
Road Armor Stealth Full Replacement Winch Bumpers are rugged and loaded with added utility. The Original Faceted Stealth Series Steel Bumper in our Standard Premium 5-stage Satin Black powder-coat finish was the pioneer of the aftermarket bumper segment. Specifically designed to follow, compliment, and accentuate the body lines of your vehicle, this masterpiece of metal houses a WARN M12000, Smittybilt XRC winch or similar and has recessed light ports for Base Guard.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.