Part Number: 95950
Fitment Notes: This product requires a compatible bumper or mounting plate to be properly mounted to your vehicle.
Style: Warn Jeep, Truck & SUV Winches
- Legendary WARN reliability and performance; 12,000 lb. (5443 kg) capacity - perfect for the bigger vehicles.
- Unique exterior styling and symmetrical design give this winch a look that is advanced, capable, and strong.
- New-design planetary gear train and series-wound motor deliver fast, quiet, and reliable pulling power.
- Flat black powder-coated finish with stainless steel fasteners and clutch lever looks great and inhibits corrosion.
- Convertible control pack can be attached to the winch or remotely mounted, allowing for various winch mounting options and looks.
- Aluminum winch drum reduces rope wear, is light weight, and has an integrated rope anchor for easy rope installation.
- Robust aluminum structure is durable and helps dissipate heat.
- Extreme waterproofing meets rigorous IP68 standards - the highest rating in the WARN Truck/SUV winch lineup.
- Contactor control for extreme reliability and weather resistance.
- Automatic mechanical cone brake holds the full rated load and offers excellent control while winching.
- Ultra-durable metal-reinforced rubberized corded remote with 12' lead.
- Includes 80' of 3/8" Spydura Pro synthetic rope and aluminum hawse failead with powder-coat finish.
- Proprietary and strongest-in-class Spydura Pro synthetic rope is found on many military vehicles. This rope features a urathane-coated 12-strand braid, heat treated under tension. A 20 ft. Nomex™ heat sleeve protects the rope on the layer nearest the drum.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Mechanical Components. Limited Seven (7) year warranty for Electrical Components.
- Winch Rating: 12000 Pound
- Recommended Use: Vehicle Recovery
- Operation Type: Electric
- Mount Type: Fixed Mount
- Voltage: 12 Volt
- Free Spooling: Yes
- Line Length (FT): 80 Feet
- Line Material: Synthetic
- Mounting Pattern Size: 10 Inch Length X 4-1/2 Inch Width
- Brake Type: Automatic Cone
- Max Amp Draw: 469 Amp Draw At 12000 Pound
- Gear Reduction Ratio: 261:1
- Includes Mounting Hardware: No
- Thermal Shutoff: No
- Color: Black
- Fairlead Type: Hawse
- Remote Type: Wired
- Line Speed At Max Pull: 3.3 Feet Per Minute At 12000 Pound
- Electrical Control Type: Solenoid
- Motor Type: Series Wound
- Drive Gear Type: Planetary
- Line Diameter (IN): 3/8 Inch
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 4
- Drum Material: Aluminum
- Estimated Install Time (Hours): 2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Good price, very quick shipping. It's a warn.
Even with back orders/ it got here surprisingly fast. Kept good communication about order which was nice on an expensive item.