Style: Westin Front HDX Bandit Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2020-2023 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD
Fitment Notes: Front camera (if equipped) will be partially blocked. OEM tow hooks must be removed.
Weight: 216 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 85 x 38 x 28 in
Westin Front Bumper 58-31185
- Protects vehicle from damage against wildlife and road debris
- Provides added safety to driver and vehicle.
- Heavy duty diamond plate steel
- Constructed of schedule 40 steel pipe
- Honeycomb mesh protects grille.
- Heavy duty 2 3/4" wide upright rubber strips
- 1 1/2" headlight protection tubes
- 2" tube full wraparound wings ties into bumper
- Metal mesh screen allows maximum air flow to intercooler or radiator area
- Removable mesh screen for adaptive cruise control (late model Ford only)
- Removable center mesh for factory camera option (late model Ford only)
- Has provisions for factory parking sensors (late model Chevrolet and Ram)
- Built-in 2" receiver hitch
- (2) heavy duty 9,500 lbs bow shackle mounts
- 15/16" diameter shackle mount hole
- Compatible for factory fog lamps or LED post mount lights
- Custom die-cast riveted logo badge
- Mounting provisions for license plate
- Hardware and mounting brackets included.
- Bolt-on installation - no drilling required.
Westin bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!