Style: ADD Stealth Fighter Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2015-2017 Ford F150
Fitment Notes: Does not fit Raptor models. Not Compatible with 2.7L EcoBoost or Diesel Models with Winch Kit. Adaptive cruise control not compatible with Platinum, King Ranch models, or brush nickel finished grilles.
Weight: 190 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 87 x 46 x 28 in
Steel Material: Modern Plate Steel Design
Finish: Hammer Black Powder Coat Finish and Satin Black Powder Coat Panel Finish
ADD Stealth Fighter F151192860103
- The Stealth Fighter front bumper for the Ford F-150 is one of our tightest fitting and most aggressive looking bumpers on the market.
- A modern radius plate design allows the Stealth Fighter to keep a tight fit around the front of your truck to match the factory design, while giving you the added protection of a steel plated bumper.
- The center of the bumper has a universal light mount system that allows you to mount up to 10 cube lights or a 40" radius or straight LED, or anything in between to give your F-150 the additional lighting setup that you need.
- Additional mounts for RIGID 10" SR LEDs behind the side panels give your truck even more lighting options.
- 3.5L Models Require High Mount Intercooler Upgrade Kit
- Adaptive cruise control not compatible with Platinum, King Ranch models, or brush nickel finished grilles.
- Not Compatible with 2.7L EcoBoost or Diesel Models with Winch Kit
ADD bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!