Style: Fab Fours Front Bumper Vengeance
Vehicle Fit: 2017-2020 Ford Raptor
Fitment Notes: Not Sensor Compatible. Currently Does not work with Diesel Option
Weight: 125 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 x 26 x 30 in
Steel Material: 11 Gauge US Steel
Finish: Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
Fab Fours Vengeance FF17-D4351-1
- Accommodates factory 360° camera. Minor camera interference of pre-runner guard option.
- Works with Adaptive Cruise Control. Relocation bracket (M3850-1) required for full functionality of Adaptive Cruise Control on 2017-2019 models.
- M3852-1 is required for 2020 models only. Integrated bracket for all 2021-2022 models.
- Optional mesh inserts for center cutout and side openings. M2450-1 Center Mesh Insert for 2010-2020 models. M3950-1 Side Mesh Inserts for 2017-2020 models and M2750-1 Side Mesh Inserts for 2010-2014 models.
- Optional front license plate bracket available. License Plate Bracket Part# M2250-1
- Overall design and fit are “High and Tight” to the contours of the vehicle.
- Allows for an integrated 20″ Rigid Industries LED light bar in the center (light bar not included)
- Mounting options on each side for (2) 3×3 Dually lights to give you maximum LED light coverage. 2021-2022 model allows for OE fog lights.
- Lower cutout to provide airflow to the intercooler.
- Complete bolt-on front bumper w/ provided brackets that tie directly to the frame.
- All optional accessories are sold separately
Fab Fours bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Fab Fours Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!