Style: Fab Fours Front Bumper Premium
Vehicle Fit: 2011-2016 Ford F250/F350 Superduty
Fitment Notes: The F350 with the high-performance towing capability will require the F450-F550 front replacement
Weight: 375 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 37 in
Steel Material: 3/16″ and 1/4″ US Steel
Finish: Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
Fab Fours Premium FS11-A2550-1
- Winch Ready – Accepts up to 16,500 lb winches or smaller
- Designed around WARN 16.5ti winch but not limited to their products
- Optional relocation bracket available for Adaptive Cruise Control
- Works with high-performance towing capability
- Fab Fours LED 90mm fog and 60mm turn indicator lights are included FREE with the original design
- 1″ D-Ring mounts
- 2-piece mounting system with adjustability to allow a “custom” fit
- Fab Fours signature injection-molded light housings
- Provides far more tire clearance
- NOTE: Minor interference with Pre-runner and Full Grille Guard
- NOTE: The F350 with the high-performance towing capability will require the F450-F550 front replacement
Fab Fours bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Fab Fours Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!