Style: Fab Fours Front Bumper OE Wheel Well Matrix
Vehicle Fit: 2017-2022 Ford F250/F350 Super Duty
Fitment Notes: ACC compatible. Standard design (X4160, X4161, X4162) has an integrated relocation bracket in the bumper. This design will not work with our open fender system. Re-calibration recommended. (Meets Factory Wheel Well)
Weight: 340 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 27 in
Steel Material: 3/16″ Plate Steel Construction
Finish: Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
Fab Fours Matrix FS17-X4161-1
- Winch ready for Warn Zeon 12 or Lower. Bolt Pattern is 10″x4.5″. See Notes Section below of Relocation Kit Part Numbers.
- Center mount accommodates a single row 30″ light bar (not included). Double row can be used if not running a winch
- Accommodates factory 360° camera (2017-2022 models). Minor camera interference with Pre-runner and Full Grille Guard
- Side mounting slots and tabs will hold up to (4) 3″ X 3″ cube lights (lights not included). Flush Mounts/Surface Mounts will not work. Must use single bolt setup.
- Accommodates Adaptive Cruise Control. Tremor winch packages may require additional OE hardware.
- Standard Design Available in Full Guard / Pre-runner Guard/ No Guard options (Meets Factory Wheel Well)
- Open Fender Design Available in Full Guard / Pre-runner Guard/ No Guard options (Shorter Wheel Well Extension)
- Slim “High and Tight” Design
- Removable light inserts for optimal customization
- Provides far more tire clearance.
- Integrated D-Ring Mounts
Compatible with WARN products only:
- 89970 ZEON, Short Kit (31”)
- 89960 ZEON, Long Kit (78”)
- 89970 ZEON Platinum, Short Kit (31”)
- 92193 ZEON Platinum, Long Kit (78”)
- 106011 VR EVO, Long Kit (78”)
- *Tremor models vary on winch designs. Please confirm bolt pattern prior to purchase.*
- NOTE: If running a Warn Zeon, Control Box Relocation Kit (89960) is required. Any winch with running a light bar will require relocation of the control box
- NOTE: Double row can be used if not running a winch
- NOTE: Minor camera interference with Pre-runner and Full Grille Guard
- NOTE: Open Fender Design (X4150, X4151, X4152) requires a relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control on 2017-2019 Super Duty models (M3850-1). Chrome grilles will not work with the relocation bracket. Re-calibration Recommended
- NOTE: Standard design (X4160, X4161, X4162) has an integrated relocation bracket in the bumper. This design will not work with our open fender system. Re-calibration Recommended
- NOTE: Flush Mounts or Surface Mounts will not work. Must use single bolt setup
Fab Fours bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Fab Fours Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!