Style: Go Rhino Element Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2019-2023 Ram 1500
Fitment Notes: Fits Ram 1500 New Body Style only. Excludes Rebel, Warlock and TRX Models. Allows most 20" LED double row light bars to be retracted when not in use-includes steel center panel and powered actuator, LED Light Bar Not Included. No drilling required, Must Disconnect Active Air Dam
Weight: 123 lbs.
Dimensions: W23” x H13” x L52”
Steel Material: Mild Steel
Finish: Textured Black
Go Rhino 34130T
- Fits Ram 1500 New Body Style only
- Modern styling dramatically improves factory appearance
- Off-road capability with additional tire and ground clearance
- Light-ready with a static/fixed mounting plate that can accommodate one 20” double row LED light bar*
- 14 gauge 1/8" steel shell with 1/4" steel mounting brackets
- Exclusive dual function tow hook mounts
- Mesh panels are paintable for a customized look
- Mesh panels reduce weight and improves air flow
- Multiple light pods* can be added to each wing behind mesh panels
- Plug-and-play wiring harness included
- NOTES: Some assembly required. *Lights and light bar sold separately
Go Rhino’s Element Front Bumper features modern styling that dramatically improves a truck’s factory appearance. The 14-gauge 1/8” steel bumper shell is designed with lifted corners for the tire and ground clearance needed while off-roading. Attractive mesh panels help reduce weight, improve air flow, and are paintable if a customized look is desired. Bumpers are light-ready with a static/fixed mounting plate that can accommodate one 20” double row LED light bar.
Dual function tow hook mounts, 1/4” steel mounting brackets and interior light pod mounts are among this loaded bumper’s features. NOTE: Some assembly required. Lights sold separately. Element Bumpers come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction, a 5-year warranty on the Textured Black Finish and a 1-year warranty on the electrical components.
Go Rhino bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!