Style: Hammerhead X-Series Full Brushguard Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
Fitment Notes: Due to the vast variety of offerings and sizes of after-market fender flares, we cannot guarantee that the outer tubes of our Full Brush Guard bumpers will allow for over-sized fender flares to be installed on a vehicle. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation
Weight: 205 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0070
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates up to four 3.25" x 3.25" external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The X-series style brush guard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing.
- This bumper only fits 1994-2001 for the Dodge 1500 model.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety of offerings and sizes of after-market fender flares, we cannot guarantee that the outer tubes of our Full Brush Guard bumpers will allow for over-sized fender flares to be installed on a vehicle. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!
Bumper stock had a very helpful and friendly staff. The price was great and the free gift was a great bonus. I will definitely be coming back to bumperstock when I am ready to buy my rear bumper.
Took a while to ship as they build to order this bumper could probably hit a moose and not be phased the little graphic doesn't do it justice