Style: Hammerhead Pre-Runner Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 1999-2002 Chevy Silverado 1500
Fitment Notes: OEM low-speed impact guards will need to be trimmed for some winches.
Weight: 189 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0130
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates up to four 3.5" square after-market off-road fog lights, as well as lights on the pre-runner bar.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The pre-runner style brush guard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing.
- NOTE: OEM low-speed impact guards will need to be trimmed for some winches.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.