Style: Hammerhead Pre-Runner Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2015-2017 Ford F150
Fitment Notes: This front bumper currently does not work with Adaptive Cruise Control.
Weight: 132 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0584
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates only lights on the pre-runner bar or a 20" light bar on the pre-runner bar.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The 0.750" thick shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The pre-runner brushguard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing.
- This front bumper has air vents to increase the airflow to the radiator and intercooler on Ecoboost models.
- NOTE: This front bumper currently does not work with adaptive cruise control.
- This bumper will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!