100% Free Shipping
Lowest Price Guarantee
Style: Hammerhead Pre-Runner Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD (Excludes Non-HD models)
Fitment Notes: This bumper ONLY fits the 2500-3500HD models. This bumper will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch.
Weight: 176 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0645
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates up to four 3.25" x 3.25" external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights, as well as lights on the pre-runner bar and a 20" light bar in the center of the bumper.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The 0.750" thick shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- The pre-runner brushguard is made with 1.75" x 0.120" wall tubing.
- This bumper will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch.
- This bumper ONLY fits the 2500-3500HD models.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Related Categories: 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 Bumpers 2003-2006 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 Front Bumpers Bumpers Chevy 2500 Bumpers / Chevy 3500 Bumpers Front Bumpers Hammerhead Bumpers Hammerhead Bumpers Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 Hammerhead Low Profile Front Bumpers Hammerhead Pre-Runner Bumper
Shipping & Returns
- Free Shipping Policy: Click to review
- Return Policy: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Details