Style: Hammerhead Rear Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2018-2023 Jeep Wrangler JL
Fitment Notes: All rear bumpers include tag lights (unless OEM tag lights are used) and shackle mounts. A sensor install kit will come with your order.
Weight: 75 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 70 × 20 × 20 in
Steel Material: 1/4" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Rear Bumper 600-56-0794
- Hammerhead's New Ravager Series Stubby Rear Bumper Is Designed To Stand Up To The Punishment Of On-Road And Off-Road Driving. The Stubby Bumper Stops At The Edges Of The Jeep Body To Give You Protection While Maximizing Your Off-Road Capabilities.
- Just Like With The New Front, We Have Also Added Accent Plates Specifically Designed To Fit The Rear Bumper, Making This Bumper Stand Out From The Crowd.
- It Is Made With 3/16 Inch Thick Plate Steel, 3/4 Inch Shackle Mounts, And Is Reinforced To Allow For Extra Strength While Keeping The Bumper As Light As Possible. This Rear Bumper Includes Placement For Two Led Cube Lights Integrated Into the Bumper.
- The Shackle Mounts Are Part Of The Mounting Surface To The Frame, Extending Through The Bumper Thick Plate Steel On The Inside And Outside Of The Bumper, Which Makes For An Incredibly Strong Recovery Point.
- A sensor install kit (600-56-0803) will come with your order of a Jeep JL Rear Bumper.
- The Bumper Works With Up To A 35 Inch Tire On The Factory Tire Mount. It Will Also Work With The Factory Tow Hitch. We Only Sell The Accent Plates In A Black Wrinkle Powder Coat Finish.
- Any Color-Matching Will Need To Be Done By The Customer Or By An Outside Source. Hammerhead Armor Prides Itself On The Fit And Finish Of Every Product That We Offer.
- However, Due To The Vast Variety And Offerings Of The After Market Community, We Cannot Guarantee That Our Products Will Work In Conjunction With Other Brands Products. Always Be Sure To Test Fit Our Products To Verify Fitment With Another Manufacturer's Product Before The Final Installation.
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!