Style: Hammerhead Pre-Runner Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2020-2021 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500
Fitment Notes: THIS BUMPER DOES NOT WORK WITH ADAPTIVE CRUISE. This bumper will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch.
Weight: 183 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead 600-56-0968 Low Profile Front Bumper
- Designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving
- Accommodates up to four 3.25″ x 3.25″ external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights, as well as lights on the pre-runner bar and a 20″ light bar in the center of the bumper
- Reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumper as light as possible
- The 0.750″ thick shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper
- The pre-runner brushguard is made with 1.75″ x 0.120″ wall tubing
- Will accommodate the front factory sensors
- Will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!
The shipping and handling was first class huge protective box not a nick or scratch on the bumper 5star service I will use them again.