Style: Hammerhead Formed Guard Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2010-2018 Dodge Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500
Fitment Notes: This bumper will fit the Power Wagon however, you will need to purchase an additional fairlead to maintain winch functionality. Hammerhead Armor cannot guarantee that your OEM sensors will function properly with our bumpers. For all 2010 models 4500-5500, please provide a VIN number to verify front end fit due to half year model split. This bumper will accommodate a front receiver hitch.
Weight: 223 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 11 GA Steel
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead 600-56-0988 Winch Front Bumper
- Designed to be winch capable and stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving
- Accommodates up to four 3.25″ x 3.25″ external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights, as well as a 20″ single row light bar in the brush guard
- Reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumper as light as possible
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper
- The formed sheet metal brush guard is made with 11 GA steel
- Will accommodate the front factory sensors
- Will fit the Power Wagon – However, you will need to purchase an additional fairlead to maintain winch functionality. The fairlead will need to be bolted to the
- Hammerhead bumper. Some modification and/or replacement of the winch’s engagement lever may also be necessary. Minor modifications to the OE winch mount bracket will be required
- Hammerhead Armor cannot guarantee that your OEM sensors will function properly with our bumpers
- For all 2010 model 4500-5500, please provide VIN # and photo of the front end to verify front end fit due to half-year model split
- Will accommodate our Front Receiver Hitch (which takes the place of the winch)
Verified to work with the following Warn Winches:
- Free Shipping Policy: Click to review
- Return Policy: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Details
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!