Style: Hammerhead Front Bumper Formed Guard
Vehicle Fit: 2020-2023 GMC Sierra 2500/3500
Fitment Notes: THIS BUMPER DOES NOT WORK WITH ADAPTIVE CRUISE. This bumper will NOT accommodate a front receiver hitch
Weight: 173 lbs.
Material: 3/16" Plate Steel
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-1002
- Designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving
- Accommodates up to four 3.25″ x 3.25″ external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights, as well as a 20″ light bar in the center of the bumper
- Reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumper as light as possible
- The 0.750″ thick shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper
- Will accommodate the front factory sensors
- Will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!