Style: Hammerhead Rear Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2019-2021 Chevy Silverado 1500
Fitment Notes: This bumper works with Blind Spot Monitoring.
Weight: 185 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 21 x 20 in
Steel Material: 1/4" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead 600-56-1006 Rear Bumper
- Flush Mount Rear Bumper with Sensors
- Designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving
- Reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumper as light as possible
- Includes tag lights, steps, and shackle mounts
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper
- Optional flush mount LED lights are available for purchase.
- This bumper works with Blind Spot Monitoring
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!