Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Summit Bullnose Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2023-2024 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550 Super Duty
Net Weight: 205.5 lbs
Gross Weight: 205.5 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 81 x 36 x 34
Retains Front Parking Sensors: Yes
Accommodates Camera - Adaptive Cruise Control: Yes
Retains Factory Tow Hooks: Yes
Retains Factory Fog Lights: Yes
Ranch Hand BSF231BL1 Summit Front Bumper
- High-strength, 12-gauge, diamond-plate steel construction
- 5/16" upright thickness adds toughness and durability
- Bullnose brush guard for extra front-end protection and an aggressive look
- Tough black powder coat finish for corrosion resistance
- Easy, direct-bolt installation with no cutting, welding or drilling required
- Designed, cut, fabricated, welded and finished in the USA
Ranch Hand bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!