Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Legend Bullnose Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2019-2023 Ram 2500/3500
Net Weight: 214 lbs
Gross Weight: 265 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 84 x 36 x 42
Retains Front Parking Sensors: Yes
Accommodates Camera - Adaptive Cruise Control: Yes
Retains Factory Tow Hooks: Yes
Retains Factory Fog Lights: Yes
Ranch Hand BTD191BLR Legend Bullnose Front Bumper
- The Legend Series Front Bumper is the strongest product represented in vehicle protection built for ¾ ton and bigger trucks.
- Identified as Ranch Hand’s workhorse steel bumper, its constructed from 4” schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel. The built-in grille guard provides maximum protection to the headlights and all around unyielding front end protection
- The original heavy-duty “ranch style” back bumper for ¾ ton+ trucks
- Built from 4” schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel to provide maximum protection
- Standard 2” receiver; tow hooks and factory fog lights retained on most applications
- One-piece welded designs with no expanded metal prevents rattling of multiple pieces
- Frame-mounted in four locations to eliminate vibration and ensure the most secure fit
- Available with grille guard (includes all the features of the Legend Grille Guard) or bullnose (standard pre-drilled light mounts)
Ranch Hand bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!