Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2020-2023 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD
Finish: Black Powder Coating
Net Weight: 250 lbs
Gross Weight: 301 lbs
Dimensions (LxWxH): 89 x 38 x 37 in
Retains Front Parking Sensors: Yes
Accommodates Camera - Adaptive Cruise Control: No
Retains Factory Tow Hooks: Yes
Retains Factory Fog Lights: Yes
Ranch Hand FBC201BLR Legend Front Bumper
- The original heavy-duty “ranch style” back bumper for ¾+ ton trucks
- Built from 4” schedule 40 pipe and diamond-plate steel to provide maximum protection
- Standard 2” receiver; tow hooks and factory fog lights retained on most applications
- One-piece welded designs with no expanded metal prevents rattling of multiple pieces
- Bumper mounts directly into the factory OEM location
- Super easy direct bolt-on installation, precise fit, no additional cutting or drilling needed.
- 1-year warranty.
- Mounting Kit and Instructions included
- Made in the USA, Texas
Ranch Hand bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!