Brand: Ranch Hand
Bumper Type: Legend Front Bumper
Style: Ranch Hand Legend Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 2500/3500
Notes: Factory Fog Lights Can Be retained
- #1 aftermarket bumper brand.
- Ranch Hand Original's Heavy Duty Style
- Master Crafted from the diamond plate + 4'' schedule 40 pipe, the toughest bumper so far.
- Impressive design for both On road and Off road use
- Ultimate Full Face Front Defense Guard! Maximum wraparound Protection on Headlight.
- Standard 2'' Receiver allows pushing a trailer easy
- Super durable corrosion resistance black powder coating finish.
- Super easy direct bolt on installation, precise fit, no addition cutting or drilling needed.
- Sturdy one piece fully welded construction, no weak point!
- 1 year warranty.
- Mounting Kit and Instructions included
- Made in the USA, Texas
- Bumper Weight: 301 Lb
- Bumper Dimension: 86 x 36 x 37
Ranch Hand bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!
ordering was simple and easy. got delivered 3 days after order and instructions were clear and easy to follow when mounting would definitely recommend