Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Legend Grille Guard
Vehicle Fit: 2023 Ford F250/F350/F450/F550 Super Duty
Fitment Notes: May require PSF231BL1 for sensor accommodation.
Net Weight: 128 lbs.
Gross Weight: 175 lbs.
Dimension L x W x H: 93 x 42 x 29
RETAINS FRONT PARKING SENSORS: No
ACCOMMODATES CAMERA - ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL: Yes
RETAINS FACTORY TOW HOOKS: Yes
RETAINS FACTORY FOG LIGHTS: Yes
Ranch Hand Legend GGF231BL1
- The Ranch Hand Legend grille guard features quality and style that is simply unmatched, making it one of the true icons of the aftermarket truck accessories industry.
- It has a one-piece, fully welded construction and is frame-mounted for maximum strength and to eliminate vibration.
- The grille guard is made with 12-gauge tubing and has punched grille inserts specifically designed to match the make and model of the truck.
- No expanded metal is used, ensuring a firm, sturdy design that you can depend on. The Legend also features wraparound brush guards for superior front-end protection and a streamlined appearance, adding a sleek and aggressive look to the truck.
- It is finished with a durable black powder coating, and each is made to fit a unique truck or SUV for a bold upgrade without the need to modify the front bumper.
- This particular Legend grille guard fits select model years of the Ford F-250, F-350.
- Originally referred to as the "Donkey Knocker" due to its strength and solid, one-piece design, the Legend is the grille guard that improves look of your truck while providing unquestionable protection to make it through the rigors of the daily grind.
With every purchase, you'll receive easy-to-follow installation guides and all the necessary paperwork. We're here to help you confidently enhance your vehicle, so go ahead and browse our amazing selection, knowing we're always by your side to support your journey!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!
Very pleased with purchase and promptness of Bumperstock getting item to me. Would highly recommend! Price was better than most I searched.
The Ranch Hand Push Bumper is a nice unit. It is designed to fit a regular Super Duty. The Tremor has a higher bumper valence for off-road clearance. It would be nice if Ranch Hand revised the product so it doesn't hang so low. This would benefit all of the trucks, not just Tremor models. Also, the mounting brackets are strong, but not as strong as they could be for a product this heavy.