Style: Warn Rear Bumper Ascent
Vehicle Fit: 2015-2020 Ford F150
Weight: 101 lbs.
Steel Material: 11 Gauge steel
Finish: Black Textured Powder Coat
- Angled Design Sits High, To Maintain Maximum Ground Clearance And Approach Angles
- Winch Ready - Accepts Most WARN Mid-Frame (Footdown) Winches Up To 12,000 Pounds
- Durable Black Textured Powder Coat Over 11-Gauge Steel Withstands Rigorous Salt Spray Testing, Delivering Up To 2X Corrosion Protection
- Bumper Accommodates Oversize Tires
- Features Integrated Dual Light Ports To Mount Auxiliary Flood Or Spot Sights
- Easy To Install - Pre-Drilled Bolt Holes And Cutouts Make It Easy To Mount A WARN Winch, Even After Bumper Install
- Limited 1 Year Warranty
Warn is a leading manufacturer of winches and truck bumpers on the market. If you need ground clearance, approach angles, recovery points and need to be winch ready, then you need Warn Ascent truck bumper.
Warn industry engineers have designed and tested these bumpers specifically for those of us, who need and demand more from our equipment. The Ascent bumper is sealed in a durable black textured powder coat finish over 11-gauge steel that delivers up to 2X corrosion protection compared to average powder coating.
The main difference between Warn Ascent truck bumper and other truck bumpers you'll find on the market, is that the Ascent bumper was specifically designed, tested and engineered to handle the load and stress the powerful winch can put on your truck. All bumpers are easy to install with pre-drilled bolt holes and cutouts that make it easy to mount a Warn winch.
Built to fit your truck and your lifestyle, these bumpers have the look you want and offer all the functionality you need. Warn Ascent bumpers are designed to fit trucks built by Ford, Chevy, Toyota, Dodge and GMC.
BumperStock highly recommends the Ascent bumper for those who are looking for a quality bumper from one of top manufacturers in USA. Check our full selection of Warn Ascent truck bumpers below and feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Warn bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!