Style: WARN Ascent HD Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2020-2023 GMC Sierra 2500/3500 HD
Fitment Notes: Mid-frame and large-frame winches up to 18,000 lbs., including the 16.5ti. Interferes with Driver Assist Software.
Weight: 197 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 89 x 42 x 41 in
Steel Material: 1/4” and 3/16” thick steel
Finish: Black powder-coat finish
WARN Ascent HD 107179 Front Bumper
- Welded, one-piece construction uses heavy 1/4” and 3/16” thick steel
- Integrated winch mounting structure provides maximum strength for the toughest pulls
- Bumpers available with or without two styles of grille guard tubes
- Grille guards constructed of large diameter, welded steel tubing for maximum durability
- Welded eyelets for D-shackles for increased recovery options
- Bumper design provides generous tire clearance and accommodates oversize tires
- Bumper features integrated light ports for four, 3” cube lights
- Black powder-coat finish with undercoat delivers maximum durability to prohibit corrosion while looking great
We've introduced a new heavy-duty bumper to our popular Ascent bumper line-up. These HD bumpers offer supreme durability and strength for GMC's larger truck applications. In addition to being extremely robust and providing improved off-road capability, they allow users to install either mid-frame or large-frame winches up to 18,000 lbs. in capacity.
Warn bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!