Style: ADD Bomber HD Rear Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2019-2023 Ram 2500/3500
Fitment Notes: With Sensor Cutouts
Weight: 89 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 20 x 14
Steel Material: Modern Plate Steel Design
Finish: Hammer Black Powder Coat Finish and Satin Black Powder Coat Panel Finish
ADD Bomber HD Rear Bumper R560051280103
- Backup sensor cutouts
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Mounts for cube lights
- Modern plate steel design
- Two rear-facing cube light mounts
- Retains OEM Parking Sensors
- Reinforced clevis mounts accept 3/4" D-Rings
- Fully bolt-on
- Made in America
Heavy-duty trucks call for heavy-duty bumpers. The RAM 2500/3500 Bomber HD rear bumper takes the rugged plate steel design from the front bumper and brings it to the rear of the truck. Our reinforced clevis mounts provide a mounting point for 3/4" D-Rings for added utility.
Lighting options include two rear-facing cube lights mounts. All factory amenities, such as blind-spot monitors and parking sensors, are retained. As always, this product is fully bolt-on and made in America.
ADD bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!
The bumper itself looking good and does fit the truck well which is why it's disappointing to have several issues
1. The bolts that they sent didn't fit through the stock holes on the truck side. Had to drill out to make slightly larger to fit bolts
2. The license plates light holes were cut to large. Huge gap visible
3. The way the license plate lights mount there was alot of play on the bracket. Ultimately the brackets were 1/4 inch to short. Had to modify it with my welder
4. The rear sensors you have to glue in you old mounts. Why did I spent 2 grand to glue anything? The frontier bumper I put up front had the tabs built into the design.
5. Upon packaging the spray foam leaked onto the bumper and is impossible to get off even with acetone. Not sure yet what I'm going to do.
6. It arrived rusted on the bottom