Style: Fab Fours Front Bumper Matrix
Vehicle Fit: 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD
Fitment Notes: Due to Covid-19 and GM Strike, the Fab Fours hardware kit for 2015-2016 models will not include required sensor housings to install factory sensors till further notice
Weight: 360 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 27 in
Steel Material: 3/16″ Plate Steel Construction
Finish: Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
Fab Fours Matrix CH15-X2751-1
- Aggressive Design
- Winch-ready for Warn Zeon 12 or Lower. Warn Zeon Control Box Relocation kit (89960) is required when running a light bar.
- The Center mount accommodates a single row 30″ light bar (not included). A double row can be used if not running a winch.
- Removable light inserts for optimal customization
- Side mounting slots and tabs for various light options (lights not included). Works with 3″x3″ cubes.
- Provides far more tire clearance.
- Lower cutout for increased airflow.
- Sensor compatible
- Integrated D-Ring Mounts
- All optional accessories are sold separately
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
For a $2,500 bumper, I am super disappointed. Welds are pretty bad with pretty much no penetration. Multiple tac welds that definitely need to be finished. Seriously, for $2500 you can pay someone to make a much better bumper locally. If your just tossing it on for looks, it's gonna be great for you (although still WAY overpriced). If you actually intend on using the bumper, plan on finishing up some welds or grinding them down and redoing at least a few.