Style: Fab Fours Front Bumper Matrix
Vehicle Fit: 2020-2023 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 HD
Fitment Notes: Any winch with running a light bar will require relocation of the control box. Not Compatible with 2024 Design.
Weight: 385 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 47 in
Steel Material: 3/16″ Plate Steel Construction
Finish: Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
Fab Fours Matrix CH20-X4950-1
- Aggressive Design
- Winch ready for Warn Zeon 12 or Lower. Warn Zeon Control Box Relocation kit (89960) is required when running a light bar.
- Center mount accommodates a single row 30″ light bar (not included). Double row can be used if not running a winch.
- Removable light inserts for optimal customization
- Side mounting slots and tabs for various light options (lights not included). Works with 3″x3″ cubes.
- Provides far more tire clearance.
- Lower cutout for increased airflow.
- Sensor compatible
- Integrated D-Ring Mounts
Fab Fours bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Fab Fours Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!