Style: Fab Fours Rear Bumper Premium
Vehicle Fit: 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500
Fitment Notes: Sensor sensitivity, OE sensor housing, orientation, and operating conditions are all variables that will influence the functionality of the sensors. All sensor testing is done on lifted trucks.
Weight: 200 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 89 x 30 x 12 in
Steel Material: 3/16″ US Steel
Finish: Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
Fab Fours Premium CS14-W3151-1
- Sensor sensitivity, OE sensor housing, orientation, and operating conditions are all variables that will influence the functionality of the sensors. All sensor testing is done on lifted trucks.
- Integrated Steps on either side of the Tailgate
- Durable formed Steel Construction
- Retain OEM Receiver Hitch and Wiring Locations
- 3/4″ D-Ring Recovery Points
- Compatible with Proximity Sensors
- Not Compatible with Blind Spot Monitor (2019-2021 models)
- All optional accessories are sold separately
Fab Fours bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Fab Fours Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!