Style: Fab Fours Front Bumper Black Steel
Vehicle Fit: 2003-2005 Dodge Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500 HD
Fitment Notes: Optional Winch Tray (M1650-1) is not sensor compatible. The sensor will need to be disconnected if using this mount. If running a large frame WARN winch, we recommend using the Remote Socket Extension (WARN 98348).
Weight: 300 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 92 x 47 x 36 in
Steel Material: 14 Gauge US Steel
Finish: Fab Fours 2 Stage Black Powder Coat
Fab Fours Black Steel DR03-S1060-1
- 14 Gauge Steel Construction
- Ranch Style Bumper w/Diamond Tread Plate
- Includes Tow Hooks
- Optional- Winch Tray: (Part No. M1650-1) Sensor will need to be disconnected if using this mount. If running a large frame WARN winch, we recommend using the Remote Socket Extension (WARN 98348).
- Optional- Ranch 2″ Receiver (Part No. M1750-1)
- Optional- Bolt on D-Ring Mounts: (Part No. M1850-1)
- Optional- High Flow Lower Guard: (Part No. SGAIR-1) 2019-2021 Models Include Hi-Flow Lower Guard w/ Sensor Holes.
- Optional- Light Lower Guard: (Part No. SLITE-1 ) This will not work on 2019-2021 sensor models.
- Replacement Front Lower Guard Vertical Plate (1994-2018 models only): (20260-1)
- Replacement Front Sensor Lower Guard Vertical Plate (2019-2021 models only): (S21971-1)
- Sensor Compatible. Only 2019-2021 Models are Sensor Compatible
- Works with factory fog lights on 94-2018 models only. All 2019-2021 will accommodate a 3″x 3″ LED cube.
- All optional accessories are sold separately
Fab Fours bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Fab Fours Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!