Style: Go Rhino Rear Bumper BR20
Vehicle Fit: 2014-2021 Toyota Tundra
Fitment Notes: Not compatible with Platinum models. Will work on Tundra trucks without hitches. Not compatible with Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) & Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) or Toyota Safety Sense. Modification to factory receiver hitch required
Weight: 147.6 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 82.5" x 26.8" x 13.5"
Steel Material: Mild Steel
Finish: Textured Black
Go Rhino BR20 28178T Rear Bumper
- Integrated D-shackle mounts (Shackles not included)
- Port to allow access to spare tire crank
- Provisions for license plate lights and trailer light plug
- Reverse sensor mounting port
- Stylish, textured black powder coat replacement for your rear bumper
- Modification to factory receiver hitch required
- Will work on Tundra trucks without hitches. Not compatible with Blind Spot Monitor (BSM) & Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA) or Toyota Safety Sense
The BR20 Rear Bumper Replacement is a stylish, textured black powder coat replacement for your rear bumper. Integrated steps and provisions for the addition of LED lights make this the best option for bumper replacements. BR20 Rear Bumpers come with a Limited Lifetime warranty on materials and construction and a 5 year warranty on the Textured Black Finish.
Go Rhino bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!