Style: Hammerhead No Brushguard Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2007-2010 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 (Excludes 2007 Classic Body Style)
Fitment Notes: This bumper will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch.
Weight: 148 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 42 x 44 in
Steel Material: 3/16" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Front Bumper 600-56-0444
- Hammerhead's front bumpers are designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- This front bumper accommodates up to four 3.25" x 3.25" external dimension cube after-market off-road fog lights, as well as a 20" light bar in the center of the bumper.
- They are made with 3/16" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- The 0.750" thick shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- This bumper will NOT accommodate a winch or front receiver hitch.
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.