Style: Hammerhead Rear Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2015-2023 Ford F150
Fitment Notes: All rear bumpers include tag lights (unless OEM tag lights are used) and shackle mounts.
Weight: 70 lbs.
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 × 42 × 44 in
Steel Material: 12 Gauge
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Rear Bumper 600-56-1084
- Made in the USA (Mississippi) with US steel.
- Full width, rear bumper made of 12-gauge steel and 7-gauge mounting hardware to provide better than OEM protection.
- Streamline functional protection for the commercial contractor or weekday personal vehicle.
- Assembly includes accent plates for personalization and an enhanced look for your truck.
- Sensor and Tow plug cutouts that ensure clean fit and finish.
- Included license plate bracket w/ LED light allows for a complete setup.
- Simplified instructions for easier installation than the competition.
- Laser-cut steel ensures quality fit and fitment compliance for dependable installation.
- Free Shipping Policy: Click to review
- Return Policy: 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee Details
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!