Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Summit Front Bumper
Fitment Notes: Will not fit with body lift
Vehicle Fit: 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500HD/3500 HD
Notes: Factory fog light can be retained, and allow you to retain factory tow hook
Ranch Hand FSC151BL1 Summit Front Bumper
It's not easy saying you are the number one aftermarket bumper manufacturer in the world. Luckily, Ranch Hand, which was formed way back in 1986, has been holding on to this title for years and isn’t planning on losing it anytime soon.
Being the best at what you do takes a lot of effort, and fitting your 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 with a Summit series bumper is one of the best decisions you will ever make for your truck.
So, what makes the Summit series such a good aftermarket truck bumper?
Just because our Ranch Hand puts a lot of blood, sweat, and tears into making their bumpers, does not mean you have to. Each Summit series bumper is engineered for you to install in a half a day or less with no special tools or equipment needed. All you need is your buddy’s helping hand and some common hand tools.
No matter what model you go for, Ranch Hand builds every bumper to a standard that is second to none. They employ some of the best welders and manufacturers in the county. Best of all, they make their products right here in Texas. This way, every step of the manufacturing process can be tightly controlled; from the welds to that show-ready finish.
Bumpers are meant to take the grunt of any incoming debris or foreign objects. Sadly, most stock bumpers don’t do much in terms of protection. Luckily, the Summit gives your 2015-2019 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 the ultimate in front-end protection. From extra-durable headlight surrounds to one of the best grille guards in the industry, the Summit series has it all!
Only the best will do when you are the number one truck accessory maker. Ranch Hand knows this and uses the highest quality diamond plate steel available on the market. On top of that 4”, Schedule 40 pipe is used as one of the first points of contact in case of a collision. No matter if you come in contact with wildlife or a wild driver, the Summit series front bumpers have your back.
- #1 aftermarket bumper brand.
- Ranch Hand Original's Heavy Duty Style
- Master Crafted from the diamond plate + 4'' schedule 40 pipe, the toughest bumper so far.
- Impressive design for both On road and Off road use
- Ultimate Full Face Front Defense Guard! Maximum wraparound Protection on Headlight.
- Super durable corrosion resistance black powder coating finish.
- Super easy direct bolt on installation, precise fit, no addition cutting or drilling needed.
- Sturdy one piece fully welded construction, no weak point!
- 1 year warranty.
- Mounting Kit and Instructions included
- Made in the USA, Texas
- Bumper Weight: 231 Lb
- Bumper Dimension: 86 x 38 x 37