Style: Hammerhead Rear Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 1999-2016 Ford F250/F350/F450
Fitment Notes: All rear bumpers include tag lights (unless OEM tag lights are used) and shackle mounts. OEM sensor grommets are NOT compatible with 2004-2007 model trucks. You will need to purchase grommets from Ford - Part # CC3Z-15K861-AA
Weight: 144 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 90 x 21 x 20 in
Steel Material: 1/4" Steel Plate
Finish: 2-Stage Black Powder Coat
Hammerhead Rear Bumper 600-56-0182
- Hammerhead's rear bumpers are designed to stand up to the punishment of on-road and off-road driving.
- They are made with 1/4" thick plate steel and are reinforced to allow for extra strength while keeping the bumpers as light as possible.
- All rear bumpers include reverse lights and tag lights, steps, and shackle mounts.
- The shackle mounts are a part of the mounting surface to the frame, extending through the bumper, and are welded on the inside and outside of the bumper.
- Optional upgraded LED lights are available for purchase.
- NOTE: OEM sensor grommets are NOT compatible with 2004-2007 model trucks. You will need to purchase grommets from Ford - Part # CC3Z-15K861-AA
- Hammerhead Armor prides itself on the fit and finish of every product that we offer. However, due to the vast variety and offerings of the after-market community, we cannot guarantee that our products will work in conjunction with other brands' products. Always be sure to test fit our products to verify fitment with another manufacturer's product before the final installation.
Hammerhead bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!