Brand: Ranch Hand
Style: Ranch Hand Summit Front Bumper
Vehicle Fit: 2019-2024 Ram 1500
Fitment Notes: Will not fit with body lift. Does not work with 1500 EcoDiesel or 1500 Classic
Net Weight: 174 lbs
Gross Weight: 219 lbs
Dimensions (L x W x H): 88 x 36 x 37
Retains Front Parking Sensors: YES
Accommodates Camera - Adaptive Cruise Control: YES
Retains Factory Tow Hooks: NO
Retains Factory Fog Lights: YES
Ranch Hand FSD19HBL1C Summit Front Bumper
Built for ½ ton truck with diamond-plate steel
- The diamond-plate steel body and complementing grille guard provide exceptional wrap-around protection.
- Built for ½ ton truck with diamond-plate steel
- Tow hooks do not work on this application
- Fog lights retained on most applications
- Direct bolt-on install, no cutting, welding, or drilling
- Available with grille guard which includes all the features of the Legend Grille Guard
- Accommodates factory sensors
Ranch Hand bumpers are well-packaged and come with comprehensive installation instructions and mounting kits. Due to their weight, these bumpers are shipped via LTL freight to make sure they arrive safely. You're right, these bumpers can be pretty heavy, so you might want to grab a couple of cold beers and invite a buddy over to give you a hand. That way, you can avoid any damage to your truck or the bumper. But don't worry, all bumpers include a no-drill bolt-on mounting kit, which makes the installation process a piece of cake. So, go ahead and enjoy customizing your truck with confidence!
Ranch Hand Limited Warranty
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act is a U.S. law from 1975 that protects truck owners like you! It ensures that vehicle manufacturers can't deny warranty coverage just because you've added aftermarket parts. With this law, you can confidently customize your truck without losing your warranty.
So go ahead, explore our fantastic selection of bumpers, and give your truck the upgrade it deserves!